With pretty awesome snowcover across the northern and central mountains, this might be a good year to think about turning spring skiing excursions into overnight getaways if you can find some good lodging opportunities.
Here’s a good place to start, if you already have an Epic Pass: Vail Resorts is having an “epic” 96-hour sale on lodging deals, which were announced Tuesday. Those listed below will be available through Friday, and you can book dates for anytime until the end of the ski season:
- In Vail, find rates as low as $165 per night at The Lodge at Vail, $187 per night at Austria House, and $333 at the luxurious Arrabelle at Vail Square.
- At Beaver Creek, rates are as low as $149 per night at The Pines Lodge and $169 at The Osprey at Beaver Creek.
- In Breckenridge, get rates as low as $96 per night at River Mountain Lodge, Village at Breck and DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge, and $109 at Gravity Haus. New this year, Gravity Haus is a ski-in, ski-out “adventure lifestyle club” at the base of Peak 9.
- At Keystone, rates start at $99 per night at Lakeside Village. Kids under 12 ski free with two or more nights of lodging booked through the resort.
- In Crested Butte, rates start at $96 per night at the Grand Lodge.
Vail Resorts is offering similar deals at its holdings in California, Utah, Wyoming, British Columbia and Vermont.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, The Adventurist, to get outdoors news sent straight to your inbox.