Wondering which ski areas you can fly to directly from Denver? Here are some options available (plus which ski pass they’re on).
Thinking about taking a skiing vacation? Here’s how to plan one around your Ikon or Epic pass. Oh, and you’ll want to check out these expert tips we gathered from Colorado skiers and boarders.
- Boston: Mount Sunapee (Epic)
- Bozeman, Mont.: Big Sky Resort (Ikon)
- Calgary, Alberta: SkiBig3 (Ikon)
- Chicago: Wilmot (Epic)
- Columbus, Ohio: Mad River Mountain (Epic)
- Detroit: Mt. Brighton (Epic)
- Harbor Springs, Mich.: Boyne Highlands (Ikon)
- Jackson Hole, Wyo.: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (Ikon)
- Louisville, Ky.: Paoli Peaks (Epic)
- Mammoth Lakes, Calif.: June Mountain (Ikon), Mammoth Mountain (Ikon)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul: Afton Alps (Epic)
- Reno, Nev.: Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (Ikon), Northstar (Epic), Heavenly (Epic) & Kirkwood (Epic)
- Salt Lake City: Deer Valley Resort (Ikon), Solitude Mountain Resort (Ikon), Brighton (Ikon), Alta (Ikon), Snowbird (Ikon), Park City (Epic) and Snowbasin (Epic)
- Seattle: Crystal Mountain (Ikon)
- Sun Valley, Idaho: Sun Valley (Epic)
- Toronto: Blue Mountain (Ikon)
- Vancouver, British Columbia: Cypress Mountain (Ikon), Whistler Blackcomb (Epic) and Stevens Pass (Epic)
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, The Adventurist, to get outdoors news sent straight to your inbox.